Unemployment Compensation Law

Unemployment Compensation Lawyers

Our employment lawyers have the experience and resources to assist management in all phases of unemployment compensation claims, including:

  • Analysis of potential claims before implementation of termination decisions
  • Crafting employment separations to avoid claims or to provide effective defenses to claims
  • Anticipating and preparing for related employment litigation in district courts
  • Preparing timely administrative responses
  • Preparing for evidentiary hearings
  • Preparing for appellate proceedings

Contact us today to speak with an expert in unemployment compensation law.