Real Estate Attorney in Erie, PA
The Marsh Firm has extensive experience in lending and secured transactions, loan workouts, mortgages and foreclosures in Erie, PA. Our clients include borrowers, commercial banks, savings banks, credit unions, as well as private mortgage holders.
Our attorneys assist our lender clients with issues arising from commercial and consumer lending.
Our attorneys have long standing relationships with local and national lenders in their capacity as closing agents and solicitors. Counsel is routinely given in the following areas:
- Mortgage Foreclosure Actions
- Secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Commercial Financing
- Residential real estate mortgages lending
- Construction Loans
- Consumer and residential mortgage lending
- Workouts and loan restructurings
- Trust and Estate Work
A wide variety of clients in the real estate industry turn to The Marsh Firm’s Real Estate Law Department for legal counsel. Our clients are engaged in construction, development, lending, brokerage, leasing and other aspects of real estate, and include commercial developers, large and small corporations and real estate lenders, brokers, investors and title insurance companies involved in real property matters throughout Pennsylvania. Whether you are looking for experts in residential real estate law, looking for a real estate lending lawyer, or simply looking for local real estate lawyers, Marsh Spaeder Baur Spaeder & Schaaf, LLP is here to help!
Attorneys in our Real Estate Law Department frequently provide clients with real estate counsel and services in the following areas:
Purchase, sale, lease, planning, subdivision, development, construction, operation and financing of commercial, single and multi unit residential projects and other types of commercial, investment and residential properties
- Construction and permanent financing
- Tax and financing services
- Construction and public works
- Litigation representation
- Land use, zoning and subdivision
- Condominium and Planned Community Development
- Property management and broker agreements
- Title and survey analysis and title insurance requirements
- Contractor, engineer, architect and construction management agreements
- Tax-deferred and “tax-free” like-kind real property exchanges
- Act as closing agents for national and local mortgage lenders
We also represent clients before all applicable governmental agencies, including zoning authorities and provide title insurance as agents or approved attorneys for national and regional title insurers.
Contact us today to speak with an expert in real estate law.