Personal Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury and medical malpractice trial attorneys represent individuals who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace accidents and injuries due to defective property conditions.
We also represent clients and their families who have been seriously injured by medical malpractice. Our lawyers have the necessary experience and expertise to effectively represent these clients, and our firm has the necessary resources to support the significant costs needed to bring a case to trial.
We are a 100% plaintiffs-only (representing injured victims of negligence) firm with respect to personal injury and medical malpractice matters. We do not represent defendants or insurance companies in these types of claims or litigation.
Contact us today to discuss your personal injury case.
Injured in an accident or at work?
- Our experienced trial attorneys have represented injured people for decades.
- We represent individuals hurt in car accidents, truck accidents, slip/trip and falls on defective property and workers hurt on the job.
- We also handle medical malpractice cases and Social Security disability claims.
- Our attorneys prepare each case with great care and personal attention. When settlement is appropriate, we push hard for the best result.
- When trial is necessary, we have the advocacy skills and tenacity needed to represent our clients to the fullest.
- There are no fees unless we recover compensation and we advance most costs.
In 2016, our attorneys handled these significant personal injury claims:
Medical Malpractice—$1.1 Million
- 56-year-old married man treated for hip and back pain misdiagnosed as lumbar degenerative spine-related.
- Delayed diagnosis of bilateral hip avascular necrosis caused by asthma-related long-term daily prednisone therapy.
- 18-month delay resulted in need for bilateral hip replacements. Complications resulted in 5 more surgeries within 2 years.
Medical Malpractice--$2 Million
- 63-year-old married woman scheduled for laser lithotripsy treatment of recurrent kidney stones.
- Negligent laser lithotripsy despite evidence of active systemic infection on recent lab work. Lab results negligently overlooked.
- Septic shock, severe sepsis, respiratory failure, 7-day coma, gangrene, partial foot amputation and 135-day in-patient and rehab admission.
Workers' Compensation--$1.25 Million
- 45-year-old married woman with work-related traumatic brain injury resulting in permanent complete paralysis below the waist.
- Extraordinary recovery believed to be one of the highest workers' compensation settlements in Pennsylvania in 2016.
- 45-year-old woman rear ended by semi-tractor trailer on I-79, causing serious injuries to neck and back and post-traumatic stress disorder; unable to resume good paying outside sales job.