Attorney Schaaf's practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of real estate and estate planning and administration. His real estate practice involves representation of buyers, sellers and lending institutions. His estate planning practice involves preparation of Last Will and Testaments (simple and complex), Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Directives. He has assisted clients in administration of estates and has acted as executor or administrator of estates over the last 40 years.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Estates/Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1984
- Dickinson School of Law, 1971 J.D.
- Georgetown University, A.B., 1968
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association