Elder Law/Medicaid Planning Lawyers
As Pennysylvania and other states deal with an aging population, the need for family planning with regard to issues affecting the elderly and their family members is an important and vital aspect of our society. The lawyers in the Marsh Firm’s Elder Law and Medicaid Planning Department are here to assist clients in recognizing and planning for the issues involved in Elder Law and Medicaid Planning. Our attorneys have considerable skills and expertise in these areas and can assist clients in achieving the goals involved in asset protection, Medicaid eligibility and ensuring quality of life.
The Marsh Firm is committed to helping the elderly, the disabled and their families resolve their unique legal problems and concerns. We can assist you with a variety of issues, including the following:
- Medicaid and long-term care planning: protecting the family and assets
- Estate planning including will, trusts and powers of attorney
- Guardianships and conservatorships for incapacitated persons
- Medicaid and End-of-Life decision making
- Applying for Medicaid benefits
- Estate Administration
- Estate Tax Planning
Contact us today to speak with an expert in elder law/medicaid planning.